Department of Production Systems Engineering
Humankind has frequently been able to solve difficult problems in our lives that were thought to be impossible through manufacturing. These solutions include the means to move at high speeds and the means to communicate at high speeds even in remote areas. The Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Department of Computer Engineering are responsible for the foundation of this manufacturing. Then there is the Department of Production Systems Engineering which has a curriculum that combines these three fields. The Department of Production Systems Engineering is a course on the three fields of machines, electric and electronics, and computers. In this department, these fields are linked and students learn about the engineering of these. Furthermore, this department is divided into six courses from the fourth year in order to enhance specialization, to further combine multiple advanced specializations or to provide a greater degree of internationalization and management capabilities.
The Department of Production Systems Engineering aims to train engineers who are capable of putting into practice manufacturing that is helpful to people and the environment by combining knowledge on machines, electrics & electronics and information.
- (Creativity and Ability to Get Things Done)
To be able to independently achieve health maintenance and enhancement, together with the ability to understand your own roles and responsibilities within a group in order to put into practice manufacturing with a high degree of creativity.
- (Basic Professional Knowledge)
To have the basic knowledge necessary in mathematics, natural science and manufacturing for the future, as well as to have the basic professional knowledge in each course on machines, electric and electronics, and computers.
- (Information Technology)
To be able to use computers and networks for system design, control, processing, data processing, information collecting, presentations and more based on basic knowledge relating to your expertise.
- (Broad Perspective and Engineering Ethics)
To have education relating to history, culture, geography, politics, economics and more with a global perspective in order to be able to understand engineering ethics and act in accordance with them.
- (Communication Skills)
To summarize your thoughts into logical texts and then give presentations on your results, together with the ability to communicate in basic English.
- (Design Capabilities)
To have engineering design capabilities in order to be able to solve challenges as an engineer by comprehensively using core expertise and expertise in other fields.
●Equipment of Main Experiment and Practical Training
- Universal tester (Material Mechanics Laboratory)
- Brinell hardness tester (Material Mechanics Laboratory)
- Rockwell hardness tester (Material Mechanics Laboratory)
- Shore hardness tester (Material Mechanics Laboratory)
- Dynamic strain meter (Material Mechanics Laboratory)
- Hydraulic experimental device (Fluid Dynamics Laboratory)
- Aerodynamics experimental device (Fluid Dynamics Laboratory)
- Water tunnel (Fluid Dynamics Laboratory)
- Supersonic flaw detector (Machine Work Laboratory)
- Electric furnace (Materials Laboratory)
- Micro-Vickers hardness tester (Materials Laboratory)
- Digital microscope (Materials Laboratory)
- Polarization curve measuring device (Materials Laboratory)
- Electron microscope (Electron Microscope Center)
- Spark plasma sintering device (Materials Development, Physical Measurements and Analytical Equipment Room)
- Rotating machinery experimental device (Energy Laboratory)
- High voltage test device (Energy Laboratory)
- Renewable energy experimental device (Energy Laboratory)
- Vibrating sample magnetometer (Center for Cooperative Research and Technology Development)
- Thin client system for experiment and practice (Information Processing Laboratory)
- Microcomputer practice system (Information Fundamentals Laboratory)
- Practice equipment for Cisco networking academy (Information Fundamentals Laboratory)
- FPGA design and development system (Logic Circuit Design Practice Room)