In addition to acquiring specialized knowledge and skills, future engineers are required to possess rich humanity, an international perspective and a firm ethical view regarding the relationship between technology and society.
General Education at Hakodate National College of Technology is divided into “Human and Social Sciences” and “Natural Sciences and Mathematics”. Both groups of General Education share a common goal : to cultivate a rich education and equip students with the fundamental knowledge necessary to become adults and engineers who are capable of acting in an age of globalization, while also providing students with human education from a wide range of perspectives. Through cooperation with specialized departments, General Education provides comprehensive liberal education and fundamental engineering education for all departments and for all students over both the 5-year regular course and the 2-year Advanced Course.
●Equipment of Main Experiment and Practical Training
- Instron-type tensile tester (Applied Physics Laboratory)
- non-consumable electrode arc melting furnace (Applied Physics Laboratory)
- Educational experimental device equipment set (Applied Physics Laboratory)
- Educational experimental device equipment set (Physics Laboratory)
- Educational experimental device equipment set (Chemical Systems Common Laboratory)
- CALL system (Language Laboratory)